Due to the coronavirus outbreak and the CoViD-19 epidemic all activities and all public Masses at St Henry's Cathedral have been cancelled until further notice. However, the Cathedral remains open for the prayers of the faithful. Priests are available for instance for Confession.
On Sunday the High Mass at 11 a.m. will be streamed live online.
- Tarkennettuja ohjeita koronaepidemiaan liittyen (March 16, 2020, from the Diocese of Helsinki, in Finnish, stating that Masses may not be celebrated publicly)
- Guidelines during corona epidemic (March 13, 2020)
- Piispainkokouksen ohjeita koronaviruksen varalta (March 13, 2020, NBK in Finnish)
- Nordiska biskopskonferensens anvisningar med anledning av coronaviruset (12.3.2020, NBK in Swedish)
- List pasterski: Konferencja Episkopatu Krajow Nordyckich (NBK in Polish)
- Koronavirukseen liittyvia ohjeita Helsingin katolisessa hiippakunnassa (March 7, 2020, Diocese of Helsinki, in Finnish)