In the Cathedral Parish we have the following regulations in place:
- We diligently ensure participation in church events only takes place when people are symptom-free. We take great care to ensure good hygiene and safe distances; if safe distances cannot be kept, people are asked to wear a face mask.
- In the parish we return to the regular autumn schedule, but we continue to register for Mass.
- Religious events, courses and meetings of communities as well as group meetings can go ahead again.
- Holy Communion is still only given under the species of bread.
- It is not yet recommended to have church coffees.
The conditions for participating are therefore: absence of symptoms – hygiene – safe distance – (face mask)
The faithful are still freed from the Sunday obligation, but it is important to keep the day of rest holy for example by following the mass on the Internet, by praying, reading the Bible or in some other way.